Byer of Maine Micro Rope Hammock Hanging System, Easy to Assemble, No Tools Required, Tree-Friendly, Polyester, Adjustable, Lightweight, Includes 2 Ropes and Tree Straps,100”, Holds up to 330lbs
On Sale Now! Save 9% on the Byer of Maine Micro Rope Hammock Hanging System, Easy to Assemble, No Tools Required, Tree-Friendly, Polyester, Adjustable, Lightweight, Includes 2 Ropes and Tree Straps,100”, Holds up to 330lbs by Byer of Maine at COTM Blog. MPN: A4016. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Take the confusion and complication out of your hammocks with Byer of Maine’s one-size-fits-all Micro Rope Hanging System. Use of both ropes allows
Features & Highlights
- Hanging your hammock just got easier with Byer of Maine's Micro Rope Hanging System. Customize style and length right at the attachment point with the adjustable bar. Using both ropes included in the package will give up to 10 feet of adjustment, letting you get just the right amount of slack.
- Setup is easy and intuitive and requires no special tools. All you do need are two trees, poles or deck posts the right length and height for your hammock, and you're ready to go.
- At 9.2oz and compact when packed away, this set is perfect for backpacking, as very little weight and space are taken up.
- The included ropes and tree straps are Tree Friendly, meaning you can relax in your hammock without worrying about damage to the local environment.
- This rope system can hold up to 330lbs total weight (includes hammock and hammock occupants).
|Manufacturer:||BYER OF MAINE|
|Brand:||Byer of Maine|
|Color:||Red / Blue|
|Publisher:||BYER OF MAINE|
|Studio:||BYER OF MAINE|
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 2 x 2 inches|